terça-feira, 12 de julho de 2011

Cordobian Moons

I am mystery
friendly

sphinx
with groove on the feet
and a smile in the heart.

I am empire
bold

prophet
with pipe on lip
and sticks at hands.

I am patience
and the heat of iniciative

I am too prudence
but with no strings attached
nor any botox implementations.

I am insanity
and lucidity of action

I am too probity
but with no fear of tabu
nor brakes for my cogs.

I am hope
misfortunate

I am the mortal enemy of the world
that crawls among filthy values

I am the voice that yells the carelessness
the loving revolt against the absurd...

I am child
psychonaut

travelling through a tunnel
between the here and the now

I am the holy amnesia
that reviews all clothing and masks

I am the verbose silence
of fingers that caress with tenderness...

-I really am an almost demented
sowing afterall my tiny seeds-

(I believe in the youth
I believe in the youth that sings
that insists to shout around
I believe in the youth
I believe in the youth that stands
that wants to be able to improvise)

I am mystery
though friendly mystery

I am sphinx
but sphinx that grooves
I'm that lover with all the moves!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário